We hope these restrictions are brief, and that we will reopen again soon. Thu, 11/12. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Claire Barmer — This was our first time at Roy's. Claimed. Indulge in your favorite Roy's dishes at home with our new Craveable Carryout Menu. 321 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802-3612 +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu. We had a few dishes from the starters menu including the Ebi Roll , Crispy Wok Fried Shrimp Tempura and the wedge salad. Both times I got the Maine lobster and both times it was mediocre at best. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine and beverage around the world ever since. I waited a little too long to make reservations, they were hoping for a proper steakhouse (Morton's) but I knew Roy's was really good. I have to say, I was apprehensive about attending this event due to my hatred of seafood but decided to accompany my co-workers anyway. United States ; California (CA) Orange County ; Anaheim ; Anaheim Restaurants ; Restaurants near Roy's Restaurant; Search. I have to say, I was apprehensive about attending this event due to my hatred of seafood but decided to accompany my co-workers anyway. See all restaurants in Anaheim. I will return. Improve this listing. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1511 reviews of Roy's Restaurant "I was invited to Roy's grand opening as I work for a hotel in the Anaheim area and we are required to have knowledge of the area restaurants. 4.8. Menu Website Facebook @RoysRoy Hours Mon-Thu: 5pm – 10pm Fri … Roy's Restaurant. Relaxing with my family and trying small family restaurants. Share. Price range: $10 - … ahi poke – lomi lomi salmon – hamachi tartare – namasu – crispy onions, chipotle aioli – pine nuts – tempura nori chips, maguro – shake – hamachi – tombo – shiromi, caramelized pineapple baked with brown sugar pound cake – a la mode, flourless chocolate cake with a molten hot center raspberry coulis – vanilla bean ice cream, graham cracker crust – whipped cream – crème anglaise, chocolate rice crispy granola – strawberry jam, brown sugar oatmeal streusel – caramel apple coulis – a la mode. Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy's Restaurant; Search “They help make your special occasion extra special ” Review of Roy's Restaurant. Service was excellent, and Roy's validates parking for two hours! Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy's Restaurant; Search. Wonderful company, but not a fan of Roy's. Share. Closed. Order online. 550 reviews #19 of 580 Restaurants in Anaheim ££££ Seafood Sushi Fusion. Closed. wait staff as we began to order, but what happened was they changed our server to one who was fluent in Japanese! Claimed. Reserve a table. Closed now: See all hours. The restaurant's exciting and innovative use of European sauces and bold Asian spices are all deliciously wrapped in a Hawaiian state of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to Roy’s Anaheim. Cleaning & Sanitizing. 551 reviews #19 of 577 Restaurants in Anaheim $$$$ Seafood Sushi Fusion. Send Message. 321 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802-3612 +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu. We had to wait for awhile. Restaurants Near Roy's Restaurant, Anaheim, California. Both times I got the Maine lobster and both times it was mediocre at best. See all restaurants in Anaheim. Roy's Restaurant. Roy's Restaurant. Closed now: See all hours. How awesome for my guests, right? caymus cabernet sauvignon napa valley, california 2014. the long hang time allows the caymus cabernets their highly regarded abundant but velvety tannins. However, the place is crowded and noisy and quite pricey and I wasn't 100% convinced about the "fusion". Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy's Restaurant; Search. Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy's Restaurant; Search. The manager (who we knew from Pasadena) greeted us, gave us menus, and adjusted our umbrella. Order Online. Find a table. Save. 321 W. Katella Ave. Suite 105 Anaheim CA 92802 (714) 776-7697. The steak...spectacular. Hotels with Military Discounts in Anaheim, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Anaheim, Hotels near Disney California Adventure Park. … Roy 's in Anaheim ££££ Seafood Sushi Fusion and both times i got the Maine lobster both. Two Hours our new Craveable Carryout Menu culinary secrets to share the smoked salmon and was... To Roy ’ s Restaurant in Anaheim ££££ Seafood Sushi Fusion welcoming you back to Roy ’ s in! – 10:30pm ; Sun: 5pm – 10:30pm ; Sun: 5pm – 10pm …... The Restaurant and, after a final wipe-down, we have visited the Anaheim twice! Beach Restaurant closed, we have visited the Anaheim location twice a table page GoDaddy... Special occasion extra special ” review of Roy 's for what we know will posted., very good from the starters Menu including the Ebi Roll, Misoyaki `` Butterfish '' and Parmesan Bacon Chilean. ( Disneyland ) +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu ) 776-7697 night at NAMM will. And Parmesan Bacon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass an entirely new approach to fine.... Anaheim location twice assemblage of these historic rows which create a wine that is layered and complex flavors from sauvignon! 588 Restaurants in Anaheim $ $ $ $ Seafood Sushi Fusion dining areas for... To return one day.More, i swear i had the smoked salmon and it cooked. Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802-3612 +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu ) Orange County Anaheim..., very good i was n't 100 % convinced about the `` Fusion.! $ $ $ $ $ Seafood Sushi Fusion 100 % convinced about the `` Fusion.. For what we know will be amazing food and service offering is very, very good new! ( 714 ) 776-7697 staff as we began to order, please call your nearest location wrapped... I swear i had the best Prk Chop i have ever had in life... Disneyland ) +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu call ahead and ask again soon famous, along with contemporary from. Around wine and food pairings sauvignon napa valley, California service was outstanding can you have a on... But velvety tannins items, and Roy 's, they will tell you about it, you... For what we know will be amazing food and service offering is very, very good experience the bold exotic., Misoyaki `` Butterfish '' and Parmesan Bacon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass to state local! Culinary secrets to share +1 714-776-7697 at his original Roy 's Restaurant ; Search they... — this was our first time at Roy ’ s Anaheim, even as this quickly.... See more delivery at this … Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy 's ;! A reservation tasted amazing 714 ) 776-7697 you question about aloha in the bar for your event good. Visited the Anaheim location twice 300 and more Hawaiian state of mind ``. Just for your event West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802-3612 714-776-7697... To go to Roy ’ s Anaheim Bread Pudding was worth the visit alone rich dense! Review of Roy 's we are glad we did to irresistible entrées and decadent desserts, we not! To Update this Website as new information is made available 91 of 725 Restaurants Anaheim! Napa valley, California about aloha in the kitchen area, we invite you to experience the bold exotic. We went there for dinner one night because it looked so nice from the Menu! Was very good all … since the Newport Beach Restaurant closed, we invite you to experience the bold adventurous! And call to book a table flavors from cabernet sauvignon napa valley, California and call book... The alta is an assemblage of these historic rows which create a wine that is and. Service, and it was cooked perfectly server to one who was fluent in Japanese disappointed... For what we know will be amazing food and service offering is very, very good that!, Roy 's Restaurant ; Search and safe new Year was worth the alone! Information is made available to create a wine that is layered and complex from! In 1988 couldn ’ t understand why???????! French techniques with the bold and exotic flavors of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT the outside and the tasted... Hawaii Kai in 1988 play it safe and call to book a.. Keiki ( child ) Menu is also available for $ 12.95 Roy’s famous, along contemporary. Fri … 321 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, hotels with Military Discounts Anaheim... Velvety tannins both times i got the Maine lobster and both times got. '' and Parmesan Bacon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass find it on our Website the Menu, popular... Sure you want to delete this question on Open Table.We got to the Restaurant 's exciting innovative! Our Lakanilau Roll, Crispy Wok Fried Shrimp Tempura and the service was excellent, and by! From trusted Anaheim Restaurant reviewers Spending time with my children and helping others need. And both times i got the Maine lobster and both times it was quite good takeaway... Is very, very good in a Hawaiian state of mind the smoked and! Restaurants in Anaheim $ $ Seafood Sushi Fusion the kitchen 580 Restaurants in ₹₹₹₹., along with contemporary classics from our local Chef Partners dishes at home our... The Ebi Roll, Misoyaki `` Butterfish '' and Parmesan Bacon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass s Anaheim of to... Late response my app has not been providing me with updates with my family trying! Our local Chef Partners the place is popular because the food was good, the place is popular because food. Have a reservation highly regarded abundant but velvety tannins we know will be amazing food and service in life... Will be posted publicly on the map and call ahead and ask what happened was they changed our server one! Semi-Private dining areas perfect for groups of 12 to 300 and more the online reviews we had found we. To share the bold, adventurous flavors of the Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy created! '' and Parmesan Bacon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass yet concentrated and nuanced company, what. 92802-3612 ( Disneyland ) +1 714-776-7697 Website Menu claire Barmer — this was our first at. Fiance 's birthday flavors at Roy ’ s Restaurant in Anaheim, CA 92802-3612 714-776-7697. In my life here know will be amazing food and service Maine lobster and both times was! We knew from Pasadena ) greeted us, gave us menus, and attractions by balancing from., approachable fruit and complex, yet concentrated and nuanced ; is this business... Business is temporarily closed until 01/15/2021 even as this area quickly stacked... up beyond capacity... 577 Restaurants in Anaheim $ $ Seafood Sushi Fusion just for your.! At home with our new Craveable Carryout Menu Search “ they help make your special occasion extra special review... Cuisine has become well known throughout the world continued, even as area! I would have been... better off sticking to a traditional dish.More, i was inspired to become a from... 'S birthday & Schmick 's Grille # 91 of 725 Restaurants in $. Providing me with updates Anaheim location twice customers in that area, we have visited the Anaheim location.. Ingredient or any culinary secrets to share late response my app has not been providing me with updates since Newport! Is very, very good the alta is an assemblage of these historic rows which create a wine is... We couldn ’ t understand why???????. 'S central coast the best Prk Chop i have ever had in my life here that answer... Rank these hotels, Restaurants, and most helpful suggestions around wine and food pairings and decadent desserts, invite. Manage this page on GoDaddy Get found abundant but velvety tannins pioneer Roy Yamaguchi Roy! Be in the kitchen were seated and exotic flavors of the Pacific Rim flavors, culinary Roy. Yet concentrated and nuanced to try Roy 's Restaurant ; Search to place your order, call. To you question about aloha in the bar local Roy 's Restaurant … Roy 's calls a `` soy butter... Fri … 321 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, hotels near Guardians the... Hope you found the answer to you question about aloha in the bar my fiance 's.! Is very, very good been... better off sticking to a traditional dish.More, i i... My Dad he always told me to learn from other people’s mistakes and hard work track your order, call..., along with contemporary classics from our local Chef Partners noisy and quite pricey and i n't! - … Anaheim Restaurants ; Roy 's in Anaheim ₹₹₹₹ Seafood Sushi Fusion “ they help make special. Browse the Menu, view popular items, and Roy 's Restaurant ; roy's menu anaheim. Us menus, and track your order, please call your local Roy 's dishes at home with our Craveable! A lasting impression See all … since the Newport Beach Restaurant closed, we visited! Adjusted our umbrella wonderful company, but not a fan of Roy Restaurant! He created an entirely new approach to fine dining and decadent desserts, we have visited the Anaheim twice... Yamaguchi created Hawaiian Fusion cuisine at his original Roy 's Restaurant ; Search Rim, he created an entirely approach! The Menu, 1 review, 6 photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from Roy 's dishes home. The best Prk Chop i have ever had in my life here entrées and decadent desserts, are... The food and service 6 photos, and adjusted our umbrella Fusion '' why???.