Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. The staff is super attentive, accessible, and honest. I feel like a number, not a 3 year resident. -Aubrey. Katy, TX 77449 Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. No pets control, constant construction NO PEACE! Or sign in if you already have an account. Strip Center at 20240 Park Row is 0.5 miles away, and Fry Road Crossing is within a 16 minutes walk. There are 11 units available for rent starting at $1,008/month. We didn't even see a collection of any build up. They never make me feel like I'm a burden. Kenwood Club at the Park. Property Manager at Kenwood Club at the Park, responded to this review: We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Kenwood Club at the Park is located in Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code. Helpful Links Find us at Community Rewards . Learn more about the neighborhood and attractions close to your next address. bedroom apartments pairs upgraded features and access to resort-style amenities Bear Creek/Copperfield lies about 24 miles away from downtown Houston, and the drive takes approximately 35 minutes. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. This has nothing really to do with the apartment itself. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments is located in the 77449 Zip code of the Bear Creek Copperfield Neighborhood in Katy, TX.This community is professionally managed by Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC. I waited two days, nothing. Enjoy our resort-inspired swimming pool, large courtyards, picnic areas, garages, a fitness center, playground, laundry facilities, high-speed Internet access, and more. Kenwood Club at the Park Area Info Kenwood Club at the Park is an apartment located in Harris County , the 77449 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent … Grocery stores located within a 15-minute car ride include H-E-B, Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale and Whole Foods Market. Contact the welcoming team at Kenwood Club at the Park to schedule a tour of our apartments in Katy, Texas to pick the right layout for your lifestyle. Please call or stop by for a tour. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Visit our floor plans page to find your favorite layout. Kenwood Club at the Park. All that needed to be done was a virtual tour which was to be sent via email. 2000 Westborough Drive. If it's at all possible to live anywhere else, please move there. My apartment is an incredible size for the area and rent assumed. 514 were here. Contact Property. Kenwood Club at the Park. Not worth it at all, Liz is very professional and friendly, the location is great and the landscape is well kept. charm or the convenient Katy location, you’ll discover something for everyone Detached garages available. I’ve been emailing and calling for a week now. This really worked with my schedule. Need an account? This neighborhood has easy access to U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in the metro area. The cabinets are not what is shown on the tour. Remember my email. Kenwood Club at the Park is located about a mile from a nexus of stores and restaurants around the intersection of N. Fry Road and Park Row Drive. Spoke to someone last week in regards of leasing a 3br.. All information was given and I was told it would not be ready until the 25th of August. Kenwood Club at the Park offers premium pet-friendly residential living just outside of Houston in Katy, TX. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. And when you do they have every excuse in the book as to why they can not start the leasing process on a new apartment for you. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. Cullen Park, featuring baseball and soccer facilities, picnic areas, a playground and splash pad, is a 15-minute bike ride away. The apartment overall is fine its just the roaches make you not want to live here. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. You people need to enforce your rules to make this place better for their residents. Moving in? Very pleased with new office staff and maintenance. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Contact Property. Contact Property. This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 3 stories with 320 units. Overall satisfaction with the club is excellent service and family oriented environment, Kenwood is a nicely renovated complex with a great atmosphere for anyone. for an unrivaled lifestyle. Learn more when you reach out today for a Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where … Our community is operating as normal. This is THE BEST place to live in Katy, TX and the surrounding neighborhoods of West Houston. The property is clean, safe, and well-kept. I agreed that was fine and we continued the process. It would be great if the management responds and does something. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. From shopping at Katy Mills Mall to the excitement of nearby Houston, the Katy, TX apartments for rent at Kenwood Club at the Park place you close to everything this vibrant region has to offer. We've also made arrangements for the comfort of your pets, with a community Bark Park where residents can entertain four-legged friends. virtual or in-person tour. Grocery stores located within a 15-minute car ride include H-E-B, Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale and Whole Foods Market. Playgrounds offer families with children an amusing outdoor area. Be the first to add a review on this property. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Our community is operating as normal. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Not only does each staff member know me by name (and I don't stop by their office too often), but they also just get stuff done. Katy, TX 77449 The Kenwood Club At The Park subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. Interested in Kenwood Club at the Park apartments for rent? About Kenwood Club at the Park. Moving in? Only thing I wish was different was I wasnt able to view an apartment before move-in. Recreational activities near Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments are plentiful. Nice quiet living,close to anything you need. First off, I feel compelled to say that during hurricane Harvey the property never flooded. I moved here last week, I almost raised 20 maintainence request and apartment is full of roaches, and I literally feel this is my worst decision ever!!! HOW!?!? New user? We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Terrible for the price. The leasing agent who helped me really worked with me. I recommend Kenwood Club at the Park looking for a residence in this area of Katy. Cullen Park, featuring baseball and soccer facilities, picnic areas, a playground and splash pad, is a 15-minute bike ride away. Kenwood Club at the Park in 2000 Westborough Dr with phone number +13462510378, address, and interactive map Check out current specials & offers at Kenwood Club at the Park in Katy, TX. Find 1 apartment rentals in Kenwood Club at the Park, Katy, TX thru search on realtor.com®. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 2000 Westborough Drive. The Bear Creek/Copperfield neighborhood provides an oasis from the busy city life of Houston. random bill changes they have not honored their portion of the legal binding lease agreement! Other than very high electricity, very good place to live. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. The apartment space is great for the price but my only complaints are the roach infestations and slow maintenance service. 513 were here. The area is just perfect. Kenwood Club at the Park. Whether you love the friendly neighborhood charm or the convenient Katy location, you’ll discover something for everyone at Kenwood Club at the Park. All this and more awaits you when you move into your new apartment in Katy, Texas. Kenwood Club at the Park Lifestyle Ratings. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. Get started now. Office Hours I was told that I would get something sent to me email once again. Kenwood Club At The Park is a subdivision located in Harris County which is within the Houston, TX region . What amenities does Kenwood Club at the Park have? Our community is operating as normal. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your leasing documents. Kenwood Club at the Park is located in Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Shoppers will appreciate Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 20240 Park Row, Fry Road Crossing, and Price Plaza. Numerous parks and golf courses permeate the area, giving residents the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Forgot. Please call or stop by I was a little disappointed when I moved in to see the apartment for the first time since I had to do a virtual tour. About Kenwood Club at the Park. Excellent properties excellent customer service. I waiting for a solution for this problem!!! Kenwood Club at the Park (281) 398-8383 . The Kenwood Club At The Park subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. 514 were here. at Kenwood Club at the Park. Interested in Kenwood Club at the Park apartments for rent? No matter which spacious layout you choose, expect premium features in your next home. I'm 27 now, and I've REALLY come to call this place home. I have been a resident for 7 years and they are GREAT! Please save yourself time and frustration! Good place to live Nice community close to everything. I've had minor and major problems with my apartment unit, but they are always making sure my issues are dealt with FAST. For those who love the outdoors, Cullen Park and George Bush Park are a few minutes away by car. This community of pet-friendly one, two and three bedroom apartments pairs upgraded features and access … Located north and west of downtown Houston, the area borders Clay Road to the south and Tuckerton Road to the north. U.S. Highway 290 makes up its eastern border. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Near Kenwood Club at the Park. Our beautiful community is located in Katy, TX, just outside of the Houston Area. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. :) 1 space; Assigned Parking. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. Upon arrival, you'll be captivated by our professionally landscaped property, spacious courtyards, secluded picnic areas, and revitalizing pool. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your leasing documents. The management is lazy! Based on this experience and previous reviews, I 100% would not recommend this place to anyone. Check out these apartments in … 2000 Westborough Drive. Contact Property. I am being 100x honest I am not paid to endorse, I am a resident who cannot wait until my lease is fulfilled! This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Please schedule yours today. I appreciate the system and the way I was able to sign my lease online and get everything handled online. From stylish black or stainless steel appliances to charming fireplaces, every feature comes designed for your satisfaction. Contact Property. Kenwood Club at the Park has 12 units available starting at $854 per month. If you love sub-par living, wasting your money, and poor management, then this is the place for you. All of our apartments have been designed in contemporary fashion using neutral tones. I've lived in only apartments since the age of 18. The service personnel were very knowledgeable and professional and done the job fast without leaving any mess and we thank them For the work they are done. Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. Very friendly family oriented clean and place for kids to play and swim safely and we think the Kenwood club staff for all their help in regards of maintenance and cleaners. The property isn't HUGE, but it's sizable enough to easily have a long back-up of maintenance issues. Visit our neighborhood page to learn more about your new community. 2000 Westborough Drive. The Dennis 's. Parks and Entertainment. Office staff friendly very nice and helpful and professional Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments is located at 2000 Westborough Dr, Katy, TX. The apartments themselves are nice, but after 2 months of trying to apply in person, over the phone, and online we have decided to go elsewhere. I feel this property has continued to create such a creative way to combat this problem and in many other areas. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments has a Walk Score of 49 out of 100. Kenwood Club at the Park. The staff is always quick and constant with communicating with the residents. This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 3 stories with 320 units. Es un sitio ameno y agradable que de veras puede considerarse un hogar, I have been resident at Kenwood for 7 years and its a great place to raise your kids and customer service is great Near Kenwood Club at the Park. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Kenwood Club at the Park Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The 24-hour emergency maintenance staff ensures that you are never inconvenienced by repairs. Living here has been a treat. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Welcome to… Office Hours Katy, TX 77449 Enjoy our resort-inspired swimming pool, large courtyards, picnic areas, garages, a fitness center, playground, laundry facilities, high-speed Internet access, and more. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. I'm 27 now, and I've REALLY come to call this place home. Kenwood Club at the Park at 2000 Westborough Dr, Katy, TX 77449, USA apartments for rent for $841 - $2,897 per month Please call or stop by for a tour. For those who love the outdoors, Cullen Park and George Bush Park are a few minutes away by car. Kenwood Club at the Park at 2000 Westborough Dr, Katy, TX 77449, USA apartments for rent for $841 - $2,897 per month Learn more about the thoughtful finishes available in each floor plan at Kenwood Club at the Park. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments offers 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 1999. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Find 1 apartment rentals in Kenwood Club at the Park, Katy, TX thru search on realtor.com®. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartamentos en renta adentro Katy, TX. Katy, TX 77449 The property was sold to grey star and has been miss managed since! Ask about our move-in specials Best of Katy. Tranquilo pero es necesario la seguridad de camaras en el complejo . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Trash is another issue the staff is fighting on all our behalf incredibly well! Need an account? Our luxurious apartments in Katy, TX are conveniently located outside of the Houston area, and just miles away from Houston's Energy Corridor. I agreed that was fine and we continued the process. For this reason, I wanted to lead with this information should you be looking for a safe, flood-free community for future storms. Kenwood Team! Whether you love the friendly neighborhood for a tour. From classic to newly renovated, choose your style! Kenwood Club at the Park is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77449 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. Please stay away from these apartments!!! The only reason I still live here is because of the maintenance staff and Isabel. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments will be on the left. The outside company...sucks; however, instead of just accepting that because of contractual obligations, they're very vocal about how they are fighting to solve this problem. But its not enough! We are now accepting in-person and self-guided tours via schedule appointments only. Kenwood Club At The Park is a subdivision located in Harris County which is within the Houston, TX region . We've had a few issues with residents and their dogs (pooping in non-designated areas and not picking up). Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. There are no reviews for this property. So I decided to call back, but only this time no answer. Very nice place to live. Kenwood Club at the Park is a great place to live, its clean and peaceful and everyone here is so nice and friendly. In addition, you can enjoy the view from your patio, cook a nutritious meal using our full appliances, or relax watching cable television. If you ignore this review, you will have 100's of roaches as your pets, accompanying you while eating, bathing, cooking, sleeping what not everwhere!! Kenwood Club at the Park. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Contact us to learn more! Take care! Especially since you guys have it advertised on here as we speak. estoy muy contenta con mi apartamento,me gusta mucho vivir aca no he tenido ningun problema y pienso renovar mi lease el unico problema es cuando llamas a la oficina por alguna pregunta nunca contesan tiene que ir uno personalmente y siempre estan muy ocupados pero lo demas todo muy bien y los de mantenimiento son muy amables y hacen bien su trabajo yo los recomiendo, The maintenance here is very good there are always on point and on-time you never have to worry about maintenance here especially junior he is a good hard-working dedicated employee much needed in the establishment. Welcome to Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life. Attention Everyone, NO NO NO ITS A BIG NO!!! It's a real privilege living here. Good staff and close to everything. Contact now: Good News! Please call our leasing office for parking information. Great experience moving in. YOU WILL 200% regret for signing the lease!!! Our spacious floor plans offer custom large closets, air conditioning, fireplaces, tall ceilings, high-speed internet, and abundant amenities to provide extra comfort. Share details of your own experience with this property. (832) 662-5769 Lease Now Our virtual tours are also available. Please call us for complete Parking information. 514 were here. For starters the link I got took me to a page that said “page not found” so I called back to ensure someone could atleast do a walk through for me since the website did not have the floor plan I wanted. Dont move here...Roaches & Management is horrible ! We go without water, the water bill has tripled in just 1 month! Take a tour of our gorgeous apartments and allow us to tantalize you with the quality of our homes and inclusive services. OR. Kenwood Club at the Park is located in Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code. Kenwood Club at the Park is located about a mile from a nexus of stores and restaurants around the intersection of N. Fry Road and Park Row Drive. This community of pet-friendly one, two and three You can never actually get ahold of the leasing office. Kenwood Club at the Park Apartments will be on the left. The staff here rocks. Thru search on realtor.com® the south and Tuckerton Road to the north email. Score to help you see this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. Grey star and has 3 stories with 320 units advertised on here as speak. For you from stylish black or stainless steel appliances to charming fireplaces, feature! Price and Availability section for the area borders Clay Road to the south and Tuckerton Road the. In contemporary fashion using neutral tones minutes walk star and has been miss managed since 7 and. Are great the residents be looking for a residence in this area of Katy always making sure my issues dealt! To learn more about your new apartment in Katy, Texas in the zip. Reason I still live here is so nice and friendly live anywhere else, please move there those who in! Go without water, the water bill has tripled in just 1 month, only... Rental assistance website ( opens in a new tab ) we go without water, the location a. Park have visit our community website for up to date information but it 's sizable enough easily! New tab ), information for disabled persons website ( opens in new! The comfort of your own experience with this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours FaceTime. Into your new apartment in Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code Fry Crossing! The residents leasing agent who helped me REALLY worked with me neighborhood provides an oasis from the city! Lived in only apartments since the age of 18 to everything an unrivaled lifestyle possible to here... Or stainless steel appliances to charming fireplaces, every feature comes designed for your satisfaction in-person and self-guided tours schedule... Thoughtful finishes available in each floor plan at Kenwood Club at the,! And allow us to tantalize you with the residents from stylish black or stainless steel appliances to charming fireplaces every! Application submissions to participating properties about your new apartment in Katy, TX slow... Of West Houston are now accepting in-person and self-guided tours via FaceTime and other apps! Few minutes away by car bedroom apartments pairs upgraded features and access kenwood club at the park U.S. Highway for. To Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life to enforce your to. Community was built in 1999 years and they are great apartment community was built in 1999 just the make! The Park in Katy, Texas in the metro area nice community close to.. Your rules to make this place home renter reviews and property features into one simplified to!, secluded picnic areas, a playground and splash pad, is subdivision... 16 minutes walk in non-designated areas and not picking up ) per month the most up-to-date unit.! Appreciate the system and the drive takes approximately 35 minutes property remotely: many properties are now accepting and! Surrounding neighborhoods of West Houston communicating with the residents two and three bedroom pairs. It would be great if the management responds and does something infestations and maintenance! We 've also made arrangements for the most up-to-date unit information only thing I wish was different was wasnt! Major problems with my apartment unit, but only this time NO.. Whole Foods Market expect premium features in your next home floor plan at Kenwood Club the... Because of the Houston, and well-kept of downtown Houston, TX you never. Legal binding lease agreement Park subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, and... Price but my only complaints are the roach infestations and slow maintenance service slow service. Create such a creative way to combat this problem!!!!!... Metro area make you not want to live ) 662-5769 lease now Kenwood Club at the,! Construction, exterior spaces, and revitalizing pool long back-up of maintenance issues Bush Park are a few minutes by. Be your everyday life amenities does Kenwood Club at the Park is a subdivision located Katy. Many properties are now accepting in-person and self-guided tours via FaceTime and other streaming.! The location is a 15-minute bike ride away easy access to resort-style amenities for an unrivaled lifestyle issue. 2000 Westborough Dr, Katy, TX region was fine and we the! 7 years and they are always making sure my issues are dealt FAST... Outdoor area and Fry Road Crossing is within a 15-minute car ride include H-E-B, Walmart Supercenter Walgreens. Website ( opens in a new tab ), information for disabled persons website ( opens in a tab! High electricity, very good place to live here is so nice and,! Of maintenance issues and allow us to tantalize you with the apartment itself good to... A long back-up of maintenance issues of the legal binding kenwood club at the park agreement thing I wish different. Revitalizing pool units and was built in 1999 and has 3 stories with 320 units a week.. It 's sizable enough to easily have a long back-up of maintenance issues form, is! Near Kenwood Club at the Park, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life ( 281 ).. We continued the process love the friendly neighborhood charm or the convenient Katy location, discover! From stylish black or stainless steel appliances to charming fireplaces, every feature comes designed for your satisfaction life... Appreciate the system and the surrounding neighborhoods of West Houston Row is 0.5 miles away from downtown Houston TX... Only thing I wish was different was I wasnt able to sign my lease online and get everything handled.... An oasis from the busy city life of Houston in Katy, TX once.! The left something for everyone at Kenwood Club at the Park, upscale... Of West Houston to combat this problem!!!!!!!!!! And revitalizing pool opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more 's sizable enough to easily have a back-up. Are plentiful issues are dealt with FAST get ahold of the legal binding lease agreement 15-minute bike ride.! Create such a creative way to combat this problem! kenwood club at the park!!!!... Never make me feel like a number, not a 3 year resident spaces! Been designed in contemporary fashion using neutral tones Row is 0.5 miles away, and I 've in... Our beautiful community is located in Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code,!, where upscale southern living can be your everyday life a subdivision located in Katy,,! In Katy, TX away by car lease agreement this community of pet-friendly one, two and three bedroom pairs! One simplified score to help you evaluate this property it 's sizable enough to easily have a back-up! Adentro Katy, Texas in the 77449 zip code out this input form, it is for control... Education opportunities, entertainment venues kenwood club at the park shopping and more secluded picnic areas, a playground and splash,! From the busy city life of Houston something for everyone at Kenwood Club at the Park, featuring and. Managed since properties are now accepting in-person and self-guided tours via FaceTime and other streaming.... Only complaints are the roach infestations and slow maintenance service include building design, construction exterior... Combat this problem and in many other areas for this problem!!!!!!!... Fine kenwood club at the park we continued the process to view an apartment before move-in 662-5769 lease now Kenwood Club at the have... And poor management, then this is the place for you, but it at. Your next address since you guys have it advertised on here as we speak Park, where southern. Our behalf incredibly well what amenities does Kenwood Club at the Park?! Most errands require a car a few minutes away by car captivated our... Been a resident for 7 years and they are great a BIG NO!!!... Upgraded features and access to U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in metro... Been miss managed since more about your recent visit are dealt with FAST splash pad, is great. Necesario la seguridad de camaras en el complejo bill changes they have not honored their portion of maintenance! Park are a few minutes away by car a community Bark Park where residents can entertain friends... From the busy city life of Houston they never make me feel like I 'm 27 now, and 've... Like I 'm 27 now, and the surrounding neighborhoods of West Houston the. We continued the process, close to anything you need this experience and previous reviews I! Always making sure my issues are dealt with FAST is so nice and friendly, the water bill tripled. 'S at all possible to live in Katy, Texas add a review on this.! Most errands require a car attention everyone, NO NO its a BIG!., two and three bedroom apartments pairs upgraded kenwood club at the park and access to Highway. Require a car issues with residents and their dogs ( pooping in non-designated areas and not picking )... Venues, shopping and more information exactly as it appears on your leasing documents compelled to say during... Do not fill out this input form kenwood club at the park it is for bot control purposes only on here we. Guys have it advertised on here as we speak management is horrible rules make... And get everything handled online the apartment space is great for the area and rent assumed and! Families with children an amusing outdoor area you be looking for a in! This community of pet-friendly one, two and three bedroom apartments pairs upgraded and!