The Scanner class is used to get user input, and it is found in the java.util package.. To use the Scanner class, create an object of the class and use any of the available methods found in the Scanner class documentation. Here Mudassar Ahmed Khan has explained an with example, how to display Welcome Username in Label on next Form after Login in ASP.Net using C# and VB.Net. 4). I have everything working except for displaying the user's full name from the data base. In our example, we will use the … In this example, we will show you how to login a website via standard Java HttpsURLConnection. A security constraint is defined in the deployment descriptor that tells the server to send a login form to collect user data, verify that the user is authorized to access the application, and, if so, display the JSP page to the user. Someone tell how we display login user name in web application when user login in web..somethink like Hello,Abc ..this User Name ABC should be in Home page or other pages also in jsp. Hi....am worked dis site for login page using json web services: Android login authentication with remote db - WebDesignerGeeks - Web Designer, Web Developer blog i need next activity having logged person username...But i don't … display username after login success. I don't want that. Uncheck the Main class option from the project tab. <%@page contentType="text/html"%> <%@page pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@page import="java.util. The user has to enter the username and password to successfully log in. but the problem is little different. Share. Thread Starter. However, if the user visits a protected ABC page, it will redirect to the login page. Please Sign up or sign in to vote. For invalid username:invalid user name For invalid password:Invalid password For Invalid username or password:user details are not found in database I am doing these validation against MS-Access Database. *" %>