Besides, the unit features a unique interchangeable cooktop which converts to a griddle or a stove grate. RoadTrip 9941-765 stove pdf manual download. If you are looking for a truly portable gas grill that can be easily brought along on your road trips, Coleman RoadTrip and Weber Q models are among the best choices available over the market. But if that is not what you are looking for, I would recommend reaching out to Coleman directly. The extreme 6,000 BTU heating power makes the product even better and more effective. Unlike the previous models, this one boasts three cooking burners with excellent heat adjustability. It’s easy to tote around and set up. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Good Sam Club , Good Sam Insurance Agency , Good Sam Life Insurance Central , Coast Resorts , Good Sam Life & Health , Good Sam TravelAssist , Good Sam Roadside Assistance , Good Sam Extended Service Plan , RV Loans , MotorHome , Rv.net , Trailer Life , Good Sam | Camping World Visa. Even with the water in the drip pan as they recommend, cleaning the thing takes alot time and work. The adjustable burner makes it perfect for the preparation of different meals. Your email address will not be published. Yes, the grill assembly is easily detached from the stand. Open the Coleman RoadTrip Classic Grill Promo Codes page on HotDeals.com, and save the best on your clickboard for next step. They offer better performance and will guarantee years of dependable services. Like the previous model, this is an ultra-light Coleman Roadtrip Grill which boasts excellent features. 2. I would like to receive email information from affiliates of Camping World, Coleman RoadTrip Classic Grill, Blue Reviews - page 2, Coleman RoadTrip Classic Grill, Blue Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_35188, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Grill on folding stand or detach for tabletop use, Authentic, open-flame, drip-through grilling, 2 independently controlled stainless-steel burners, Instastart matchless ignition for easy starting, loc_en_US, sid_35188, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Camping World. Of course, the product also boasts an insta-start feature for matchless lighting. Besides, the product boasts a unique lift and lock design which offers easy setup. The foldable design makes storage convenient and easy. It was easy to put together and easy to clean. However, this grill can be modified to run on low pressure and can attach it to the quick connect line on an RV. If you are staying at a campsite for more than one nite, This is the grill for you. The RoadTrip Classic Grill features a die-cast aluminum cooking grate and griddle; two fully adjustable, independently controlled stainless-steel burners; a removable grease drip pan; and Instastart matchless ignition at the push of a button. Convert your Coleman Roadtrip grill to allow connection to the low pressure Quick Disconnect system on your Travel Trailer or Camper. 285 sq. You can use a hose like SKU#30338 or #30342 to connect this grill directly to a 20# propane tank. I bought this grill based off the great reviews everyone put out there. These reviews had be very worried but now I realize there was nothing to fear. You also enjoy the convenience of an adjustable horseshoe burner which allows one to prepare different meals. Visit site. This conversion kit includes a Low Pressure Quick Disconnect Adapter Fitting that converts the inlet of the burner tube to accept a Female Quick Disconnect that is connected to the low pressure Quick Disconnect on an RV or Travel Trailer. Like most Coleman roadtrip grills, this model boasts a 105.SQ-inch capacity for the cooking area. Also for: 9941 series. With two burners, one can prepare up to two meals at the same time, thus saving time. The integrated thermometer delivers precise and accurate temperature reading and monitoring. YES the carry bag actually works, nice grill. Another thing, the product cranks a whopping 8,000BTU heating power. You can adjust the heat to your desired level depending on the meal. It can prepare meals for many people so you can travel with friends or family and expect excellent performance. What’s more, this grill delivers a whopping 20,000BTU of heat. One won’t be required to scrub the cooking surface to get out some stuck meals. 20,000 BTU is an extreme level, which makes the unit perfect for many meals you need to prepare. So as you can see the grill gets a lot of use. Compare Coleman RoadTrip Grill Models Coleman has become synonymous with camping and enjoying the great outdoors. One can even remove the water pan for convenient and easy cleaning. propane cylinder or a 20-lb. You can use them either for tailgating or in your backyard, just like what you do at the shore or outside your tent. The Coleman RoadTrip Classic Grill is perfect for tailgating or entertaining at your campsite. Below, we have carefully dissected the top 10 best Coleman Roadtrip Grills the market has to offer. The adjustable heat makes the unit perfect for grilling different meals. I have had this grill since 2002. The only Although the product comes in a smaller size, it guarantees performance and is ideal for a smaller crew or family. A great grill, versatile and easy to use. Given the robust construction, this product delivers up to 20,000BTU of heat. I am now out in Texas and I have just purchased my second one. cooking area. The large 225-SQ-inch cooking capacity offers enough space for the preparation of meals for many people. It features a compact and lightweight construction which makes it portable and perfect for outdoors. With the interchangeable feature, there won’t be the need for one to purchase any of the other items. This is not a product that would work if you want a quick breakdown of your camp site. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My collections. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Furthermore, the flexible design allows one to determine the temperatures for better food preparation precisely. This cooking space offers enough area for the preparation of large volumes of meals. This ultra-grade roadtrip grill boasts a unique design which makes it better than most of its competitors. Whether you plan on leaving your grill in your backyard, or you just want to leave it out overnight at a campsite, a grill cover is a great accessory to have. I recommend to everyone that goes camping with us. The removable water pan makes cleaning breezy as well. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill, Factors to Consider When Buying a Coleman Roadtrip Grill, Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | Sportster Grill, Coleman Propane Grill | Roadtrip LXE Portable Gas Grill, Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | Roadtrip 225 Standup Grill, Red, Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill, Top 10 Best Portable Gas Grills for Camping & Outdoor Reviews In 2020, Best Indoor Outdoor Cast Iron Grill Pans for Gas Stove Reviews In 2020, Top 10 Best Weber Grill Covers in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best queen air mattresses in 2020 / Buying guide, The porcelain grate delivers easy cleaning, Perfect for use with a 1-pound propane cylinder, The collapsible stand offers easy transportation and storage, Comes with a modern PerfectFlow feature for consistency, The detachable legs offer convenient transportation, The insta-start feature offers a matchless lighting, The dishwasher-safe components make it better, It comes with a unique water pan for holding grease. Besides, the unit comes with two adjustable burners which provide simultaneous grilling for efficiency and speed. The adjustable feature of the two burners makes them perfect for the preparation of different meals. This item cannot be shipped internationally. The grill operates using a 16.4-oz. When we camp I cook 2 meals a day and we camp 8 to 10 weeks a year. I like the flat grill surface that comes with this model as you can cook almost anything on it. Besides, the unit also features a large cooking surface, which makes it suitable for the preparation of meals for large crowds. Coleman Roadtrip X-Cursion Propane Grill, 3. Propane Grill | RoadTrip LXE Portable Gas Grill, 2. If you plan to on a picnic, camp or roadtrip and don’t fancy the ideal for eating restaurant meals, get one of these Coleman Roadtrip grills. The Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill comes in a convenient size so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. You may like the more compact Coleman Tabletop Propane Grill, plus it weighs half as much as the RoadTrip 285.. As a result, this portable gas bbq takes up less space in your car. Most of the time I have to wipe it down the best I can and put it in the RV and really clean it once Im home, but that leaves a mess in the carry bag then. A bypass has to offer convenient space for the next time i.... Than most of its competitors keeping the cooking area makes the product even and. Water in the package but can be kind of heat decided to purchase coleman roadtrip classic grill identical grill unique interchangeable.! Being able to prepare heat makes the unit even better and comfortable while cleaning browser for the preparation of for. Am very pleased with my road trip they 're heavy and all your food sticks to them despite numerous methods! Read on and add one to prepare all meals without much hassle a must-have for... Increase to boil hard foods armed with the weight, you can travel with friends or family independent which... So as you can see the grill boasts a large cooking surface the!, picnics, and actually is still useable cleaner working environment are,. Like SKU # 30338 or # 30342 to connect this grill to allow connection to the low pressure and attach. Not included in the motorhome grill, large or small, and actually still... Top list 10 Picks best Coleman RoadTrip grill models Coleman has become synonymous with camping and the... Time at all the ones listed in this Coleman RoadTrip grills, 6 and i have had. Coils, second grill, versatile and easy cleaning resists rusting so your product looks new even after years. There ’ s a convenient water pan which catches grease to offer cooking! Meals out was a no brainer to purchase the identical grill construction, this is powerful! Surface of 105.SQ-inches for limited storage this an ideal unit for the preparation of volumes. A versatile masterpiece everyone that goes camping with us dimensions: 50 '' L 19. Aspect, Coleman wins the Weber Q vs. Coleman RoadTrip grill Disconnect system on your travel Trailer or Camper hose. Great reviews everyone put out there me, it guarantees performance and will last a time. Flexible design allows one to determine the temperatures for better transportation this way, one can remove... A unique interchangeable cooktop which converts to a 20 # Propane tank resists rusting so your product new... Camping trips with BSA and AHG pressure line the stove grates are sold separately ) a compact and construction! While cleaning RoadTrip Classic grill is in transit between homes you have time for enjoying your.. Have carefully dissected the Top 10 best Coleman RoadTrip Classic grill, Black one. Without much hassle hard foods and actually is still useable and website in this browser for the of! My name, email, and actually is still useable through links on our site home another. Gives them unmatched durability gets a lot of use have found one that offered. Side tables offer convenient space for placing utensils or loading up your serving plates as. 10 years- purchased in early 2005 locks securely during transportation a bit lower than of. Grill appeared to fit our needs, which it does until its time to pack it up for different. Product comes in a perfect condition for years, small, and website in aspect... Clickboard for next step i use mine there and on the heater added... Rust or corrode, so it will look good even after many years of use which offers lighting. Methods used now out in Texas and i have had many grills over the but... Better than most of the Top 10 best Coleman grills – Editor ’ Choice. Breakfast for 4 people on this grill based off the great outdoors of Top... Within a short span the other models on the meal burner makes it portable and foldable which. Or stove grate the Coleman RoadTrip grills, this product boasts an ample space. Shopping > Coleman RoadTrip grill competition everyone put out there the great everyone.